Senin, 13 September 2010

delivered on time, no issues

Whirlpool W10295370 FILTER1 Refrigerator Filter

Whirlpool W10295370 FILTER1 Refrigerator Filter

I recalled growing up as a little kid with this large barf-green machine that made juice and also amazing frozen fruit sorbets. I was quite excited as an adult to discover that they still make this thing, and it is, as far as I know, the only juice made in the usa! (Luckily they don't make the barf-green color anymore) I excitedly purchased it and have never looked back. I compared the comparable Omega juicer, and found this seemed to be the best bang for my buck. The machine is built to last a lifetime (it was in our household as a kid for well over a decade before it was finally given away) and it does an amazing job at juicing. There are some reviewers who have complained about warm juice, but I have never found this to be a problem, even when I am making a juice that happens to use some fruits that were kept at room temperature, as long as the majority of the fruit/veggies was in the fridge, it's quite cold coming out of the juicer.

The juicing works fantastic with different filters to allow the pass-through of different degrees of pulp (none or some). The sorbet still works as great as I recalled as a kid. Pop in a few frozen bananas, blueberries, strawberries, and top with a little extra sugar (or stevia), and you have a delicious and healthy sorbet made, literally, from only fruit - something you can actually feel good about binging on. The texture and the taste is fantastic.

I highly, highly, recommend this juicer.

Get your Whirlpool W10295370 FILTER1 Refrigerator Filter Now!

9 komentar:

  1. Seems to be working out great on our Whirlpool Gold side-by-side. It seems to be the exact filter that the fridge came with, but it also came with a vinyl removable sticker that has the month you bought it and the month it needs to be replaced. Very helpful!

    Shipped SUPER fast!! I usually get things in two or three days - this came the very next day! I priced this elsewhere, too, and Amazon was the best deal (if only by a few dollars).

    BalasHapus
  2. This part is very easily installed in your refrigerator and lasts exactly as long as it says. The whirlpool fridge I own suggested the filter to be changed every 6 months. It was almost 6 months to the day we received the fridge to when it indicated the filter needed replaced. We got a notice for about 2 weeks prior to this that the filter was nearing time to be replaced, but it finally said to replace it almost right at the 6 month mark. All in all I'm happy with this part and the price I got it for on Amazon

    BalasHapus
  3. Received in good time. Works fine. Compared to the price in Hardware stores this was a great price and excellent product.

    BalasHapus
  4. Very easy to install, easy to follow directions were included. The product shipped quickly and was here within a couple of days. More cost effective than picking it up at our local supplier!

    BalasHapus
  5. Purchased from Amazon.com due to pricing and free shipping. Much cheaper here than at local stores (if you can find them). A commodity item, while necessary, is not that exciting. Will continue to purchase from Amazon every 6 months.

    BalasHapus
  6. This was the correct filter for my application. I used the one click option and got beat on shipping costs so beware.

    BalasHapus
  7. I purchased this filter for my Westinghouse refrigerator, which is apparently the same as the Whirlpool. It fit perfectly and cost half of what my son-in-law paid locally for the same filter!

    BalasHapus
  8. This filter is a breeze to install and works very well to improve the flavor and quality of our water.

    BalasHapus
  9. I rarely write reviews mainly because of the time and effort but i thought since i rely on them so much now for my own purchasing decisions i thought i should probably start doing some myself. i recently went to the whirlpool sight to order my replacement filter and the website speed was sooo slow, so i thought amazon sells everything these days - why not try them. i was shocked to find the exact filter i needed. the product arrived on time, no issues. i only wish amazon had an 800 number you could call if you ever do have order issues.

    BalasHapus