Kamis, 16 September 2010

Samsung HAFCU1/XAA (DA29-00003G) Aqua-Pure Plus Refrigerator Water Filter

Samsung DA29 00003G Aqua Pure Refrigerator Filter

Samsung DA29 00003G Aqua Pure Refrigerator Filter

Samsung HAFCU1/XAA Aqua-Pure Plus Refrigerator Water Filter; lots of confusing numbers in this listing but the item received, as Amazon.com as the seller, is the most recent model, based on research on Samsung's website. (DA29-00003G replaces DA29-00003B)

It's exactly the same as the one I took out of our 6-mo.-old Samsung refrigerator and works the same - good. Good price, but I don't know where the retail price of $55 comes from; Samsung's online price is around $35, plus shipping and maybe sales tax. Overall, good package deal from Amazon.

While replacing, even though you've turned the water supply off to the refrigerator, you'll still get dripping water as you remove the old filter. I put a little pan on the shelf to catch the water and to make sure it's not leaking after installation. I had success on the first try.

Note on resetting the red indicator light: default instructions indicate holding two buttons for three seconds, except one model, which wasn't mine. However, my model is also a one-button reset, but it's more like 4 or 5 seconds. Just hold it down until it turns from red to green when holding it down, then release your finger.

Get your Samsung DA29 00003G Aqua Pure Refrigerator Filter Now!

9 komentar:

  1. This is an exact replacement for the default filter that came with my Samsung refrigerator. So no surprises about how well it would work or for how long.

    BalasHapus
  2. Samsung HAFCU1/XAA Aqua-Pure Plus Refrigerator Water Filter; lots of confusing numbers in this listing but the item received, as Amazon.com as the seller, is the most recent model, based on research on Samsung's website. (DA29-00003G replaces DA29-00003B)

    It's exactly the same as the one I took out of our 6-mo.-old Samsung refrigerator and works the same - good. Good price, but I don't know where the retail price of $55 comes from; Samsung's online price is around $35, plus shipping and maybe sales tax. Overall, good package deal from Amazon.

    While replacing, even though you've turned the water supply off to the refrigerator, you'll still get dripping water as you remove the old filter. I put a little pan on the shelf to catch the water and to make sure it's not leaking after installation. I had success on the first try.

    Note on resetting the red indicator light: default instructions indicate holding two buttons for three seconds, except one model, which wasn't mine. However, my model is also a one-button reset, but it's more like 4 or 5 seconds. Just hold it down until it turns from red to green when holding it down, then release your finger.

    BalasHapus
  3. The water filter works as advertised. I took the old one out, put the new one in and got water out. It's cheaper than in stores but more expensive than the non-brand ones. The price almost made me give it 4 stars but I bought this because of the brand name so it shouldn't lose a star because I was afraid to go off brand.

    BalasHapus
  4. This filter is easy to remove and replace and makes our water taste good. Lasts for a good 3 months too.

    BalasHapus
  5. While, I don't have any complaints about my filter, I will note that other reviewers claim that their previous filter was double the capacity of this one. My particular refrigerator actually came with the same 300 gallon capacity filter, so it was an even replacement for me.

    I've had it for several weeks now, and haven't seen any issues, so I am glad that I didn't go for the cheaper filter which many folks seem to have had issues with.

    BalasHapus
  6. Purchased a 2-pk of Samsung water filters for my fridge. The 2 pk made for a better price and the filters were well packaged and VERY easy to install.
    No dripping what so ever as I read in other reviews. i think if you read your instruction manual with the step by step instructions for filter replacement you should have NO problem.
    I was quite happy with my purchase and wouldn't hesitate in the least to re-order when needed again.

    BalasHapus
  7. I purchased two of these filters as replacements for my Samsung fridge. The part number shipped was the DA29-00003B, which I think is also compatible with the DA29-00003A as well. It worked flawlessly in my fridge (Model RS2556SH). I recieved my order in the mail 3 days after purchase (regular USPS delivery)!

    They are brand new genuine Samsung filters, which is a great deal for the price. The local Best Buy was charging $45+tax, so this is a good bargain.

    BalasHapus
  8. I have a Samsung RFG297AABP French door refrigerator and this filter is the genuine Samsung filter I needed for it. If it takes you more than 30 seconds to swap these filters our, you're thinking too hard. Just twist, pull out the old one. Push in the new one and twist it in place. Couldn't be easier.

    BalasHapus
  9. Looks exactly like the factory filter in my Samsung refrigerator and installation was a breeze! All you need to do is turn it until it comes off, but beware, some water may be left in the reservoir and it could drip so I advise you put a towel underneath the filter.

    BalasHapus