Selasa, 21 September 2010

Humorous, awesome, just overpriced

Anne Taintor 8 Inch Extremely Choices

Anne Taintor 8 Inch Extremely Choices

Bought three pitchers (1 x 2 liter, 2 x 1 liter). I wanted a square, heavy duty, well designed and functional pitcher that could survive the rigors of living in the fridge. There is nothing chintzy or nonsensical about these puppies. Heavy duty glass, space saving handle and spout which doesn't protrude past the body. No advanced engineering degree necessary to lock the lid either. Just press and turn. Most importantly, the lid stays put when I turn the 2 liter pitcher upside down to give my OJ a vigorous shake before pouring. Square design saves space in the fridge. Spout is a marriage between functionality and necessity. The "stubby" design protects it from getting banged up. Pouring is straight forward and no mystery if you don't make a meal out of it. Just put cup, glass, etc. under! the spout and let'er rip. Overall an excellent fridge pitcher (not much to look at though)that gets the job done.

I'm befuddled by some of the negative/critical reviews. If the pitcher is too heavy when full, get a smaller pitcher or don't fill it all the way. The lid has an O-ring but no groove(s) it can lock into. Hence, you have to push down to get a firm seal when locking. I found the handle design actually more conducive to lifting the pitcher when heavy. In short, this is an excellent pitcher that I would strongly recommend to anyone who is in the market for a quality utility pitcher.

Get your Anne Taintor 8 Inch Extremely Choices Now!

8 komentar:

  1. I purchased this for my sister's end-of-the-school-year get-together. She spends most of her summer in the garden. I, on the other hand, have killed every plant I have been near. I laughed long and hard when I saw this product, and just had to order it for my sister. As always, Anne Taintor products are funny and well-made.

    BalasHapus
  2. I bought the Daddy magnet as well as the Baking Soda one. They're bitter but amusing. I really just bought them as fridge decor, but it turns out they actually hold up take-out menus pretty well, too.

    BalasHapus
  3. I ordered several of these, great fun! I get comments and chuckles on them all the time.

    BalasHapus
  4. I bought a variety of these magnets as gifts and kept this one ("You'll eat it and LIKE IT") for myself. The magnets are a good size and look great in the kitchen, often spurring chuckles from guests.

    The quality's pretty good and the magnet feels sturdy, not flimsy nor cheap. The printing is clear and the colors are vivid.

    That said, they are still rather expensive for what they are, especially with shipping. Would recommend as a fun gift for a lady with a satirical sense of humor.

    BalasHapus
  5. Love...love...love Anne Taintor's humor! I bought this as a gift for a friend who shares this same sassy humor style. So much fun to give as a gift!

    BalasHapus
  6. I am the Man of this household and love every saying....I bought these for my wife and we laugh everytime we read these wonderful magnets.

    BalasHapus
  7. i found these magnets and thought i would purchase one before getting a variety for my girlfriends. this one was perfect to give my friend having her first child in 4 months. it was a good size magnet and can hold 3-4 papers to the fridge. i will definitely be getting more of them for myself and my friends because there is one for each personality.

    BalasHapus
  8. This magnet might be too bawdy for some, but I thought it was hilarious. Makes a great refrigerator magnet and it gets lots of laughs.

    BalasHapus