Sabtu, 11 September 2010

Light, feminine fragrance

Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous Parfum Women

Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous Parfum Women

I was so happy to see Amazon carrying these filters. Beats $85.00 for one filter from Sears!

Here are the filter part numbers that this Whirlpool filter replaces. You'll find the number ON your old Sears filter so you'll need to pop yours out. I found about 3 separate part numbers on my Sears filter so look carefully!

9020, 9030, 46-9020, 46-9030, 469020, 469030, T1RFWB2, T1WB2, T1WB2L, T1RFKB1, T1KB1, 2260538, T1KB2, T1RFKB2, Kenmore Pur 2260515, 2260538. The Whirlpool 4396710 will also replace part number W10121145. (these numbers were found through searching on Google)

Also I noted that Amazon has 3 different part numbers for this Whirlpool filter: 4396710, 4396710P, 4396710T / I believe these filter numbers are all the same, it just signifies the quantity in the pack. 1 filter, 2 filters, 3 filters respectively.

This filter appears to be the EXACT same filter that Sears sells, it just doesn't say Sears, it says Whirlpool.

Get your Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous Parfum Women Now!

5 komentar:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, Love this fragrance! Highly recommend it!!! it smells way better than I expected... not too sweet just sassy enough!!

    BalasHapus
  2. This fragance truly represents its name... it is Fabulous!!!!! I got a sample in the store in New York but, silly me, did not get it. Then I realized that I simply needed it...

    BalasHapus
  3. This is light and fresh, with distinct floral notes and a hint of citrus. I love the old-school glam vaporizer bottle, too. I haven't had any issues with it after daily use for a couple months now. It does take several squeezes to start spraying, but that's no big deal. I like how it comes out as a finer mist than traditional bottles. I've gotten many compliments on this. My only complaint is that it doesn't have the best staying power, but that's normal for lighter fragrances such as this.

    BalasHapus
  4. Gave this to my girlfriend for Christmas, and it was a huge hit. I certainly love the smell when she's wearing it out on the town (or staying in), but more importantly she loves it and has received more compliments from this than flower bomb or anything else she wears which always makes her feel amazing, and I thought those were good. The spritzer is a little tricky at first, but now she loves putting it on - great perfume, highly recommend.

    BalasHapus
  5. This is the perfect perfume for work and evening. This perfume is light and airy and smells like a lady should smell. Clean, sweet, subtle. This is truly something special and if you haven't had a whiff of it yet put it on the must have list. It is really Fabulous.

    BalasHapus