Senin, 11 Oktober 2010

BEST CAMERA ON EARTH!!!!

Canon Powershot SX110IS Stabilized Black

Canon Powershot SX110IS Stabilized Black

I recently bought this camera after fighting with the decision to go with a Sony Cybershot DSC-H10 8.1MP or go up in size and get the Canon Powershot SX10IS 10MP. I chose to stick to a smaller size camera so I would take it with me most places instead of leaving the bigger camera at home. So even though I love all the features of the Canon Powershot SX10IS 10MP it's just too big for me right now.

First I would like to point out that this is a point and shoot camera, designed for everyday pictures and some advanced shots if you have the know how. We would all love to get the hand held digital camera that can take stunning SLR pictures but unfortunately that still doesn't exist. This camera with the right equipment and experience can come close though.

I have to disagree with those that are saying the battery life is short. I have had very good battery runs, including the batteries that were supplied with the camera. So far this has been one of the best point and shoot cameras I have ever used. Here are my run downs:

Pro:
-Great image quality, I mean really superb. Can go to ISO 400 and still be a good enough to print pictures. After that your going to need some clean up with an editing software or "noise" will be too prevalent.

-Fast response time from power up to shot. In between shots it depends on what level flash you use, the brighter the flash the longer it will take to recharge the flash. This problem, however, is in just about all cameras of this caliber. Even the sony and canon SX10 would take 5-7 seconds to recharge after a full flash was used. I have a sony alpha and that flash drains sometimes takes 4 or more seconds to catch up.

-Great LCD. I have it at half brightness and it's more than enough in almost any situation.

-Easy to learn operation, don't believe me, just set it to easy and it'll do all the work and be right most of the time.

-Nice solid feel to it.

-Prints have been excellent and full of color.

Cons:
-I wish the f/stop would go below 2.8. That's just me maybe.

-Even though I know the flash will take a few seconds to recharge, I wish someone could come up with a way to make that faster. It would save some missed pictures.

All in all it's a great camera. Easy to use and not so bulky that you won't take it with you everywhere. I carry mine in belt pouch and have been lucky I had it for some great pictures, that yes would have looked slightly better with my dslr, but I wouldn't have gotten them at all if I didn't carry my dslr with me.

Highly recommend it and am probably going to get one for my wife so she'll stop taking mine.

Get your Canon Powershot SX110IS Stabilized Black Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I want to buy an affordable camera with good picture and sound quality. I want to make videos of me singing on YouTube, and I need a good camera. Can you guys tell me the name of an appropriate camera (or camcorder) with good sound quality, and possibly a link to the website of the camera? Thanks!

    BalasHapus
  2. Which is a better buy : PowerShot SX110 IS or Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H10

    BalasHapus