Minggu, 17 Oktober 2010

The black Roses

Black Rose Flower Rare Seeds

Black Rose Flower Rare Seeds

found this deal on here after looking on ebay,bizrate,wal-mart's. again i found a great deal on triple A batteries. anyway i waited to write a review on these bulk batteries because i wanted to see if they held their charge unlike some others i have bought in the past. anyway way better deal /price than walmart's or any other store in my area and they did hold their charge. 3 dollars under the price of any store in my area and shipped free,can't beat that deal anywhere.oh and i bought them at christmas time when most stores had already ran out of stock, so i had no problem with buying them off amazon and getting them a couple days later right to my front door without having to slip and slide my way to the stores. : ).oh and it saved me time and money for gas.hahahaha.anyway i give it a thumbs up for a good deal.

Get your Black Rose Flower Rare Seeds Now!

4 komentar:

  1. There is about 15 different kinds of wildflowers that grow along my road, but my road is a dirt road so they get really dusty. i already took 12 wild roses but they are all in shock, but they will be ok next year. How can I take these other wildflowers and plant them in my flower bed? Just to name a few of the flowers, there are daisys, black eyed susans, fire weed, flowering maple, and this one type of small purple vine that looks like a mini wisteria. how can i do it, and make sure they are ok? oh, and its ok if its illegal, this is a dirt road that only gets about 20 cars a day. i tried to plant wildflowers from seed, and only about 5 small types of flowers came up, not the ones that were in the picture. it was the biggest waste of money i ever spent. oh, and one more question, is there any type of wildflower seed packets (or miracle gro stuff) that has many big flowers come up like snapdragons and is very full and colourful?

    BalasHapus
  2. It's a bush that has holly berries but no leaves. Would they be poisonous to my dog?

    BalasHapus
  3. I have no real specific title or subject that i want it on. I would like it to be about love or hurt and the best one gets the 10 points. Easy task huh? I just wanna see how good people write and how good of a poem you guys can come up with. :) thanks

    BalasHapus
  4. I was checking things out in a store on the Halloween stuff and found an artificial black rose. I'm curious if there's any flowers that are black on planet earth.

    BalasHapus