Jumat, 01 Oktober 2010

Hard to put down

Other Love With Same ebook

Other Love With Same ebook

I am completely blown away with this book! I read it in less than fourty-eight hours from the time it came in the mail. 10 + years in the making, I have been aware that this book was being created, as I am extremely close with the author. I felt how true she was to herself in every word of every page. Her description of everything is like I know her. I did not know ACM, I had heard his name multiple times over many years, but was unaware of the depth of their relationship. In all the years I have known the author, I wish I did know of their relationship like I do now. This book made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me feel so many emotions and I could not put it down. I was taken on an incredible journey for the last two days with her words. I cannot even describe the way this touched my soul. I am so proud of her for keeping her promise to her "Other Man", and I know he would be so proud!

Get your Other Love With Same ebook Now!

9 komentar:

  1. I love to read, and on average i read at least 3 books a month. So i was thinking about buying an ebook. But how are the prices of ebooks compared to a hard copy? I was looking at landmark and most of my books are around Rs. 300 - 400, and when looking online at amazon ebooks are about $8 - $10 which is like roughly the same price. Are there any Indian sites selling ebooks cheaper then hard copies?

    BalasHapus
  2. Is it possible for me to sell the same ebook on multiple different sites without having to buy an ISBN for each site?

    BalasHapus
  3. We Have two dogs and One is a Male Mimi Pintcher and the other is a Female Beagle/Lab mix. My dog Opal Beagle/Lab is learning but My husbands dog Oey Mimi Pintcher whon't even attempt to learn. He runs round with Opal and then just stops and goes! He is 1yr and just wont go outside!! I started putting him out side every half hour and he holds it and when he comes in after about an hour he goes! We tried all types of metheds, kenal training, tough love, also treats. I dont want to pay to have him trained but this is my last hope! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!

    BalasHapus
  4. My moms friend didn't like working for this one spa and she knew she could provide better services if she would open up her own spa. Now that she has the new spa everything is totally better than her old employers (now her competition) but she needs to bring people in. How can we do that? I would love to hear some creative ideas and please let me know what you like about your spa and why you stay there!

    BalasHapus
  5. I want to attempt to write a novel, a love story. I have a small story line in my head and would like to expand that into a novel. Any suggestions on how to start?

    BalasHapus
  6. I know there are multiple websites where you can download movies online for free- can you do the same with ebooks? There are many books I would love to read but being in a financial hardship at the moment cannot afford many of them. Any info would be great!

    BalasHapus
  7. I love One Direction & I want to read this fanfiction, but I don't really have time to just sit and read on my computer for that long. Is there a way I can download the webpage as an eBook so I can read it on my Kindle?

    BalasHapus
  8. I only read 4-5 books a month if I buy ebook reader is it worth the price and which is best one nook or kindle ?

    BalasHapus
  9. I want to learn French and Spanish at the same time. I will have to teach myself, how hard do you think this will be? I want to at least be able to understand some small talk and participate. Any site suggestions or advice? Any "tricks" I can use?

    BalasHapus