Minggu, 03 Oktober 2010

comment on extended use

Frigidaire WF2CB PureSource2 Filtration System

Frigidaire WF2CB PureSource2 Filtration System

I admit, before kids, I could have cared less about organic - I just assumed it was "overpriced rich people food. I thought Whole Foods was a waste of money and loved the smell of a good clean house. Now that I have my son, my perception has changed with what I feed him, his surroundings, and what we, as a family, are putting into our bodies. I purchased this book and the other "easy" cookbook and it's like comparing apples to oranges. I loved this book, the writing of the book, and the down to earth way of explaining why it's important to invest in in your health by choosing carefully what you eat, cleaning products, and body products. We have been using the "honest" product for quite some time - and I LOVE it. This book helped me to understand what exactly all of those "big word" chemicals were, preservatives work, and how they break down our body and our environment. As I stated in my review in regards to the "Easy" cookbook which I also purchased, it just wasn't for me and is not realistic/aligns with my life style. "The Honest Life" is practical, informative, and down to earth.

Get your Frigidaire WF2CB PureSource2 Filtration System Now!

8 komentar:

  1. This is the filter for a specific model of the Frigdaire. I liked the ease of finding the data on which one, how to order, the prices, etc.

    It was an excellent price for the 3 pack, saving us over $50 based on the replacement cost of our local dealer.

    BalasHapus
  2. I have had good experiences with Electrolux so I am happy to see them building a filter for my fridge.

    Make sure to run water through the filter for a few minutes to clear it up and empty the ice tray if your water tasted off before the filter change.

    BalasHapus
  3. These filters are a little smaller than the previous ones I ordered (probably a different manufacturer or maybe using less plastic to be environmentally friendly) but nonetheless fit and work well. Remember to run the water through the system for several minutes after installation to ensure proper filtration (and to get loose fibers from the filter out)!

    BalasHapus
  4. Some years ago I purchased a Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator from Sears. Since that time, I have dutifully purchased replacement water filters every six months. I recently had trouble finding the replacement filter on the Sears web-site and had to look elsewhere. This filter is the correct replacement for my Kenmore (which, evidently was built by Frigidaire). Best of all, with free shipping (I am "Prime"), I was able to purchase TWO filters for the same $$$ I was paying Sears for a single filter (with shipping and handling). I wish I had found the generic replacement years ago.

    BalasHapus
  5. This product is an exact match for my Frigidaire. It slid right in and after a few glasses running through the system (to get rid of the air bubbles) things are running perfect again.

    BalasHapus
  6. I see reviewers talk about extending the service life of the filter.
    I am an environmental engineer and know a lot about these types of filters.
    I advise not to extend the use for too long. The activated carbon filters out chemicals, which when the carbon becomes loaded (saturated) the chemicals start leaching out in large amounts. It is too expensive to verify when saturation occurs for your situation. So the manufacturer recommends replacement interval and early replacement is preferable, rather than replacing too late.
    Plus activated carbon is ideal for bacteria growth over time. Again it is better to replace a little early than later.

    BalasHapus
  7. I cannot believe the price on these. Shop around, you'll see I got 2 for the price of just one and I've been looking for a while.

    BalasHapus