Sabtu, 02 Oktober 2010

Incredibly informative, well written book

The Honest Life Naturally ebook

The Honest Life Naturally ebook

I admit, before kids, I could have cared less about organic - I just assumed it was "overpriced rich people food. I thought Whole Foods was a waste of money and loved the smell of a good clean house. Now that I have my son, my perception has changed with what I feed him, his surroundings, and what we, as a family, are putting into our bodies. I purchased this book and the other "easy" cookbook and it's like comparing apples to oranges. I loved this book, the writing of the book, and the down to earth way of explaining why it's important to invest in in your health by choosing carefully what you eat, cleaning products, and body products. We have been using the "honest" product for quite some time - and I LOVE it. This book helped me to understand what exactly all of those "big word" chemicals were, preservatives work, and how they break down our body and our environment. As I stated in my review in regards to the "Easy" cookbook which I also purchased, it just wasn't for me and is not realistic/aligns with my life style. "The Honest Life" is practical, informative, and down to earth.

Get your The Honest Life Naturally ebook Now!

2 komentar:

  1. I usually do not have any issues with the foreplay, and can usually make my woman orgasm with that alone, but the actual intercourse duration does last than a couple of minutes... I do stop and start but that kills the rhythm and stopping midway does not totally subside the excitement, as soon as I start again I feel like c***ing, any tips or suggestions... I do not want to try any pills or creams!!!

    BalasHapus
  2. i have a 6in penis. i dont want a huge one i just wished it was a little bigger. maybe like 7 inches. & before i when i started having sex i wouldn't cum so fast. maybe like in 5 min. still fast but now with my girlfriend ive been cumming like in less then a minute. this is without a condom but with my ex we wouldn't use a condom and i wouldn't cum that fast. it sucks but i just pull out and put it back in but still cum fast. anyone know anyone i can either make my penis bigger or keep from cumming so fast? thanks.

    BalasHapus