Selasa, 05 Oktober 2010

Great Cashews

Natural Zing Organic Cashews 5 lbs

Natural Zing Organic Cashews 5 lbs

I admit, before kids, I could have cared less about organic - I just assumed it was "overpriced rich people food. I thought Whole Foods was a waste of money and loved the smell of a good clean house. Now that I have my son, my perception has changed with what I feed him, his surroundings, and what we, as a family, are putting into our bodies. I purchased this book and the other "easy" cookbook and it's like comparing apples to oranges. I loved this book, the writing of the book, and the down to earth way of explaining why it's important to invest in in your health by choosing carefully what you eat, cleaning products, and body products. We have been using the "honest" product for quite some time - and I LOVE it. This book helped me to understand what exactly all of those "big word" chemicals were, preservatives work, and how they break down our body and our environment. As I stated in my review in regards to the "Easy" cookbook which I also purchased, it just wasn't for me and is not realistic/aligns with my life style. "The Honest Life" is practical, informative, and down to earth.

Get your Natural Zing Organic Cashews 5 lbs Now!

3 komentar:

  1. I spread these cashews on a baking sheet, sprinkle them with a little freshly ground Himalayan salt and roast them (carefully watched to prevent burning) in a convection oven at 300-325 degrees about 15-20 minutes, stirring once to even the cooking. They are my husband's go to snack to prevent his turning into a bear if he cannot wait for dinner, so they must always be on hand. These arrived in good order and seemed fresh. Organic cashews for $10 a pound seemed a good buy.

    BalasHapus
  2. They arrived in a heavy plastic bag. I forget how they were boxed, but I think it came well enough or I would have remembered. I purchased them exactly one month ago, and I just reordered another 5 lb bag. Can't beat the price. I do remember that the cashews didn't say they were organic on the bag. That was disappointing. I like it when it is labeled organic. However, I did order another. I put some in a plastic jar to eat freely, and the rest I left in the plastic bag which I sealed and put in my refrigerator. As the jar empted I refilled it from the refrigerated cashews. This worked well to keep them fresh. I may update this after my next order arrives.

    BalasHapus